The Geomagic Capture 3D Laser Scanner offers the following features:
- Lightweight and Portable
- Resolution : 0.110 mm at 300 mm and 0.180 mm at 480 mm
- Accuracy Up to 0.060 mm
- Depth of Field : 180 mm
- Data Capture Rate : 985,000 points/scan (0.3 sec per scan)
- Stand-off Distance : 300 mm
- Field of View : 124 x 120 mm (near) and 190 x 175 mm (far)
Geomagic Capture 3D Laser Scanner Applications:
- Heavy-Duty Manufacturing
- Industrial Design
Geomagic for Solidworks is the industry’s most complete integrated Scan to SOLIDWORKS CAD software solution.
- Effortless Design at your Fingertips
- Rapidly Recover Lost Data
- Capture and Scan in SOLIDWORKS
- Powerful and Flexible
Geomagic Design X, the industry’s most comprehensive reverse engineering software, combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
- Geomagic Design X completments your entire design ecosystem
- Shave days or weeks from product idea to finished design
- Geomagic Design X is the easiest way to create editable, feature-based CAD models from a 3D scanner and integrate them into your existing engineering design workflow.
Geomagic Wrap delivers the most easy to use, affordable, fast, accuratepath from point clouds to 3D polygonal and surface models that can be used instantly in downstream engineering, manufacturing, engineering, art, industrial design, and more.
- Rapidly create perfect, watertight 3D models of physical objects from 3D scan data
- Great for Archeology
- Create perfect works of art, scale sculptures, and archive, and restore fragile or eroded artifacts with the help of 3D